- Sales €154.2 million (380.8)
- Operating revenue €16.7 million (0.2)
- Operating income €-35.2 million (17.5)
- Net financial items €-3.1 million (-3.6)
- Income before taxes €-38.3 million (13.9)
- Income after taxes €-30.8 million (11.1)
Sales €56.6 million (153.8)
Operating income totalled €-7.8 million (26.2)
- Q3 = most of the Group’s income is usually generated, this year negative
- A large percentage of the staff in Finland was furloughed.
- Travel restrictions, inconsistent communication from authorities affected travel and sales.
- Uninterrupted passenger and cargo service in spite of pandemic
- Liquidity at end of Q3 was stretched and remained at same level since then. Negotiations with financiers were conducted. On October 15, the Finnish Government issued State guarantees for additional loans totalling €38.7 million, which will secure liquidity.
- The Finnish Transport and Communication Agency (Traficom) launched a tender process for a public transport service provider on Turku–Mariehamn–Stockholm, Mariehamn–Kapellskär and Helsinki–Tallinn routes. Viking Line intends to take part in the tender process.
Future prospects unchanged: Income for the full financial year will be negative.