May 5, 2023
- On May 5, 2023, BLUE STAR CHIOS of Blue Star Ferries will be introduced on the Piraeus-Santorini-Anafi-Heraklion (Crete) -Sitia (Crete) -Kasos-Karpathos-Chalki-Rhodos long run.
- The ferry will serve that line until October 31, 2023.
- Port of Milos is no longer included.
- BLUE STAR CHIOS replaced the older PREVELIS, which retired on May 3, after 14 years of continues service on that line.
- BLUE STAR CHIOS will offer a faster trip to the Islands, due to her significant higher speed as well as her fewer ports of call.