May 3, 2018
Stena AB published a PDF with “Restricted Group Data as of December 31, 2017.”
Ferry Shipping News selected the ferry and ro-ro items for your convenience.
- In March 2017, Stena Line GmbH acquired the chartered ro-pax MECKLENBURG VORPOMMERN from Postbank Leasing GmbH, and the vessel was sold on to Havgalleskären AB on the same day. The new owner, Havgalleskären AB, is chartering back the vessel to Stena Line GmbH on a five-year bareboat charter.
- In October 2017, Stena Line has started a new route between Poland to Sweden, Gdynia-Nynäshamn.
- In December 2017, the already chartered vessels STENA SUPERFAST VII and STENA SUPERFAST VIII were acquired from Tallink AS. The vessels will continue to operate on the Irish Sea.
- In September 2017, Stena RoRo sold the ro-pax vessels NAPOLES and SICILA.
- In November, 2017 Stena RoRo acquired the ferry HAMMERODDE from Danske Faerger.Stena AB’s (all activities of the group, including ferries and shipping) annual report can be consulted here below, by clicking on the pictures.