The three Aero Highspeed Catamarans, built at Brødrene Aa shipyard, commenced on 8/8 their itineraries to the Saronic islands, offering up to 17 daily connections of the port of Piraeus with Aegina, Agistri, Poros, Hydra, Spetses, Ermioni and Porto Heli, in replacement of existing Group capacity in the market.
Attica Group ordered 3 Aero Catamaran passenger-only vessels to serve the Saronic islands.
- To be built by Brødrene Aa in Norway
- The total investment €21 million
- Delivery of all 3 vessels is expected within the first 4 months of 2022
- Saronic routes: 3 million pax per year
- Maximum speed of 34 knots – 150 passengers