SALAMANCA, the second of five ships in the E-Flexer class ordered by Stena RoRo for Brittany Ferries was delivered on November 30.
- Sixth E-Flexer of twelve ordered from the Chinese shipyard CMI Jinling (Weihai).
- Chartered by Brittany Ferries on a long-term basis and has been especially adapted to the needs of the French ferry company.
- First ship in the E-Flexer series with gas engines.
- The interior has been designed by Richard Nilsson, Figura Architects.
- Length 214.5m| 2723 lanemeters | 1,100 persons (passengers & crew)
- Routes: Bilbao & Santander – UK (with SANTOÑA which joins fleet in 2023)