German island ferry operator W.D.R. takes delivery of catamaran ferry RÜM HART for operations in the Wadden Sea.
- Catamaran boasts modern, comfortable accommodation for an efficient transport of up to 250 passengers (150 in winter).
- Design was developed by Conoship International.
- Challenge was service speed 16 knots in shallow waters, even against the tide.
- Shipyard: Thecla Bodewes Shipyards in Harlingen, The Netherlands.
- Namegiving ceremony 15 May, in Wyk.
- She will be on charter to Adler-Schiffe GmbH & Co. KG, a German operator specialised in day excursions and Wadden Sea passenger transport.