- Daily panoramic tours on the Tagus River in Portugal’s capital city begin May 15th
- FRS won a 5-year tender from the tourism organization “Associação de Turismo de Lisboa” (ATL) to operate one of eight ticket offices at a new pier on the Tagus River, located in the heart of Lisbon.
- FRS’ latest subsidiary, FRS Portugal, will offer guests up to four daily round-trip river tours including a special “Sunset Cruise”.
Successful Launch For Eco-Sustainable Hybrid Ro-Ro Vessel FINNECO I
An important milestone in Finnlines’ EUR 0.5 billion green Newbuilding Programme has been reached as the first vessel in the three ro-ro vessels series was launched at the Nanjing Jinling Shipyard on 26 April 2021.
FINNECO I will be heading on the Finnlines’ Biscay–North Sea–Baltic Sea service at the turn of the year. Respectively the second and third vessel in the series, FINNECO II and FINNECO III, will be delivered in 2022.
- Length: 238m
- Breadth: 34m
- DWT metric tons: 17,400
- Cargo capacity: 5,800 lane metres & 5,800m2 of car decks & about 520 TEU on weather deck
- Flexible for all type of ro-ro cargo
- Highest Finnish / Swedish ice class 1A Super