The European Commission has approved the acquisition of sole control over Molslinjen by EQT Fund Management.
- Last year Estonian company TS Laevad served a total of nearly 2 million passengers (-18%) and a bit less than a million vehicles
- Traffic was especially affected by Covid-19 from mid-March until beginning of May, with 92% less passengers than the year before
- As the restrictions eased, the number of passengers began to recover rapidly, exceeding the 2019 level by 1% in August – October
- Virtsu – Kuivastu: -20.6% passengers (1,408,920) and -9.9% cars (692,992)
- Rohuküla – Heltermaa: +4% lorries, -8.9% passengers (566,986) and -2.5% cars (276,964)