- 70% reduction of CO2 emissions by the end of 2022.
- During 2021, AURORA made 92.5% of its crossings on battery power. CO2 emissions were slashed by 54% (20,500 tonnes) compared with the baseline year of 2016.
- 42% reduction in energy use compared with the baseline year of 2016 and 19% compared with 2020.
- In 2021 a total of 450,101 trucks crossed the Öresund with ForSea, which equates to a reduction in CO2 emissions of 14,287 tonnes compared with alternative routes avoiding the ferry.
- In 2021 ForSea transported 3.9 million passengers. (2021: 3.5 million).